Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Craft To Do List

Boy, have I been busy surfing the internet these last two months. I am just awestruck by the amazing blogs I have found and all the incredible tutorials that bloggers have generously shared. It can be quite a challenge to find crafty things to make for boys, but I think I did it.

It's been difficult to narrow down the tutorials I'm most excited to try. With that said, I'm posting a few of the crafty goodness I hope to whip up in the next month or two. I'll post my finished projects when I do get around to actually finishing a project.


Rocket Man by The Long Thread



Teether Toy by Patch Apple



Freezer Paper Stencils by Panjo

I found some really great pdf patterns here. I can't wait to try this one out!


Pocket Tote by JC Handmade


I'm thinking of making this for a friend's daughter and adding another handle to make it a small tote bag. Although, this next one is really cute, too!


Drawstring Pouch by Orange Flower:Sketchbook


Margaret Sling Bag by oh, fransson!



Tooth Officer by mmmcrafts


Finally, a tooth fairy pillow for boys!


Molly Monkey by mmmcrafts



Sock Monster by Monster Munch




Baby Quilt by oh, fransson!



Well, I think I better sign up for the local sewing workshop, if I plan to get all this done.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Miss Tailor said...

Very cute! Good luck with your adventure! I love being creative! You will do great!

Raven said...

All of these ideas are Wonderful! I wish I was that creative. I am definitly going to try out the freezer paper...that looks like fun! Love your blog!!!